Most of us working in a professional or in any esteemed organization tend to look for a career directed towards success, but none of us would appreciate to learn the basic concepts while studying or getting prepared for a relevant task in any field. In this blog, I would love to share 5 tips in order to improve the basic concepts which are definitely going to help you out in future. :
1. If you have any younger siblings, try to go through their books and read them atleast once. If you don’t, then go to a library and look for books in the primary section. These books are the basics which further help you outline and direct you towards your goal.
2. If you ever get a chance to teach at the Primary level do it atleast once, in the relevant subjects. Kids who are there to learn are definitely going to ask you some questions out of the box which will help you think out of the box in return and relate to a few concepts which you were unable to understand while you were a kid.
3. When you are unable to understand any basic concept, keep all your notes and books aside. Take a pencil and a paper and write whatever you have understood so far. If there are some key notes, write them first and then rejoin them to find the missing links.
4. The best way to understand any basic thing is to discuss it with the other person. Find any friend or colleague associated with the same task. Listen to him first and then give your input and then merge all the concepts to derive a better one.
5. Try to grasp the real life experiences/ related links and ask multiple questions from the concerned person. Try one to one interaction asking rapid fire questions in order to bridge the gaps in mind.